Friday, January 9, 2009

Happy New Year!!!

I have to say, I am not a fan of the month of January. It is cold, dreary and depressing! But, it also marks the start of a New Year and you have to admit - that part is exciting!

After cracking open my brand new calendar last week, I realized once again just how fast the passage of time is and how things can change so quickly. I can certainly attest to how different my life is from what it was 2 years ago!

2009 will also bring a lot of changes. My first born is starting Kindergarten in the Fall, my baby will be starting actual pre-school, Russ and I are going to be doing some redecorating and travelling, I am becoming an Aunt again and my siblings are relocating. It is an exciting year and one that I hope to be better about documenting!

Plus, with my snazzy new computer and new camera that Russ bought me for Christmas - it will be a WHOLE lot easier!

0 comments: